Ride the wave of knowledge and shore up your defenses at the 13th Annual Information Security Summit, hosted by ISSA-LA. This premier event is a beacon for Southern California's infosec community, drawing a captivating lineup of world-class experts and distinguished leaders from intelligence, law enforcement, corporate, legal, accounting, finance, security, technology, and cyber sectors.
- Hear from current and former senior officials of esteemed organizations such as the US Department of Justice, Federal Communications Commission, LA County DA, and the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
- With a focus on the five pillars of the latest National Cybersecurity Strategy, you'll explore critical topics ranging from defending critical infrastructure to forging international partnerships. Gain invaluable insights into the latest security threats, emerging trends, strategies, and cutting-edge solutions that will empower you to protect against ever-evolving risks.
- You will GAIN meaningful InfoSec skills
- You will NETWORK with experts and professionals from various sectors at the fabulous Annenberg Beach House
- By participating in this summit, you enhance your knowledge and capabilities while earning valuable CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credit.
- There will be various tracks to choose from, including the WOMEN IN SECURITY FORUM.
A truly immersive experience that combines the thrill of the surf, the serenity of the sand, and the utmost commitment to security.