The ISSA-LA Eighth Annual Information Security Summit
May 19 – 20, 2016
Plan now to join companies and industry peers for the premier Information Security event in Los Angeles. The Eighth Annual Information Security Summit offers comprehensive, cutting-edge educational sessions presented by a world-class line up of keynote and featured presenters. Attendees will be able to choose from a variety of talks on the latest hot topics, including security governance, application security, security awareness, and risk management.
We are very excited to offer the following special all-day Forums:
- HealthCare Privacy and Security Forum
- Executive Forum – A Gathering of Business Executives and Law Enforcement
- CISO Forum – For CISOs and Top Level Security Professionals
Save big when you sign up with one of our package plans which includes both the Summit on May 20th and one of our Training classes on Thursday May 19th!
Be sure and take advantage of savings offered if you are an ISSA-LA member. Not a member yet? Join today and receive this additional Summit discount, as well as the many other benefits of ISSA-LA membership, including reduced prices to all ISSA-LA meetings.
Take advantage of an amazing full day of training classes Thursday, May 19th, 2016.
- Secure Coding Boot Camp
- Enterprise Threat Intelligence Workshop
- Information Security Management Boot Camp for IT Professionals
- Real World Red Team Attacks
Jack Daniel, Leading Technology Community Activist
Jack Daniel works for Tenable Network Security, has over 20 years’ experience in network and system administration and security, and has worked in a variety of practitioner and management positions.
A technology community activist, he supports several information security and technology organizations. Jack is a co-founder of Security BSides, serves on the boards of three Security BSides non-profit corporations, and helps organize Security B-Sides events.
Jack is a frequent speaker at technology and security events. An early member of the information security community on Twitter, @jack_daniel is an active and vocal Twitter user. Jack is a CISSP, holds CCSK, and is a Microsoft MVP for Enterprise Security.
- Mark Weatherford, SVP, Chief Cybersecurity Strategist at vArmour, former DHS First Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, and the former first CISO of California
- Bob Bigman, Former CISO of the CIA
- Malcolm Harkins, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Cylance, Inc.
- Jim Manico, Founder, Secure Coding Instructor, Manicode Security
- Jeremiah Grossman, Founder, Whitehat Security
- Brian Engle, Executive Direcdtor, R-CISC, Retail Cyber Intelligence Sharing Center
- Rafal Los, Director, Solutions R&D, Optiv Inc
- Dr. Robert Pittman, CISO, Los Angeles County
- Carey Nachenberg, Symantec Fellow
- Chenxi Wang, Chief Strategy Officer, Twistlock
- Pamela Fusco, Founding Partner, Gid Grid
We have a special CTF Competition for you to test a variety of skills:
- Please contact the Universal Hilton for special pricing
Parking at the Universal Hilton
- Parking with validation is $12 for self parking and $20 for valet
Airport Transfer Options
- The Universal Hilton is accessible by car, Supershuttle and taxi from both LAX and Burbank airports.